Use StatSocial to track any event and measure the affinity of specific partners, sponsors, advertisers, celebrity endorsers, etc
Creating the report (after you login)
- Create a new Tweet Report by navigating to the appropriate folder then select, New Report -> Tweets
- Enter report options of the event hashtag, event name, or other search terms related to the event
- Select the time period you would like to track (usually from when promotions start until the end of the event itself).
Tweet reports will generate
- Every day for the previous day (for example, Thursday for everyone that tweeted Wednesday).
- Every week (Monday) for users that tweeted the previous week.
- Every month for people that tweeted that month.
- Aggregate reports include everyone that tweeted to your tracked terms in the specified time period.
How to use these reports
- Benchmark the affinity for your partners using the first day’s report.
- Measure the change in affinity of the partners at the end of the event (or after the advertiser’s main promotion) to report the increase in affinity toward the brand throughout the event
- If this is a one day event (game, award show, etc) simply report the affinity score to the partners. Using the multiple works best as it provides more context to the partner to where they stand. You are able to report back competitor affinity scores as well to show where the partner stands not only compared to the average, but in their industry.